View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I am going with a friend to my first season opener this year and I am curious if there are special activities that weekend we should check out? Last year we hung out with the Blue Crew and Philodoc and Philogirl (both times were freaking awesome. I am hoping there is some sort of kickoff celebration that we out of towners can visit.
Usually there's different game day activities listed for each game. However, I can't think of anything that would be any better than the Blue Crew and Filo peeps.