View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009   #18
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Christmas in July!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
OK, serious question here - why the fuss over the flag? I mean, I can understand the tailgaters wanting to fly it over their tents on Sundays, but aside from that, what is it? I still have mine folded up in a closet somewhere, and it's never even been displayed. I kind of scratched my head when I got it, shrugged, and stuck it in the closet.
I proudly fly my Texans flag outside my house on a daily basis.

Wanna sell yours to me?