View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009   #34
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 95397 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
It would be much easier if you set it up for automatic withdrawls. That way I could set it and forget it.
There might be a way to do that through Paypal I will check. Thank you scourge and everyone else that has been supporting us financially!

The auto goal meter is set up at a $150 per month goal. It takes a little more than $300 a month to run this place and I was splitting the goal between us and the Titans site. Three months ago we exceeded our $150 goal to the point where our goals were met in advance each month until now. Hence no goal meter the last couple of months until this month (hence the goal meter kicking in for July).

We are still not making the $300 per mainly because of the Titans. It's no knock on them (despite them being Titans fans ), it's just that they don't have the same membership numbers we have and are still getting that thing off the ground.

I might need to adjust the goals since we can pull more weight than them. If I do this I want all to know in advance why and that it isn't because our expenses have gone up.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote