View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009   #6
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Photoshop Contest: Houston Texans as directed by Michael Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Howdy. I know it is the deep offseason, and I was hoping you could help me with a project. I wrote a blog post called What if the Houston Texans were directed by Michael Bay.

It's based on a Cracked.com photoshop contest called If Everyday Life Was Directed by Michael Bay. Winners here. (Warning: Very funny but some naughty bits).

I asked my blog readers to comment on their version of the Houston Texans as seen by Michael Bay, but I think it would be fun to do a photoshop contest.

So I am asking for photoshops of "If the Houston Texans were directed by Michael Bay." Your version.

Rules:

1. This is hard to do, but it can't be something so inappropriate that I can't put it in a family newspaper blog.

2. Needs to be funny. Obvious.

3. Winners get their photoshops put in the Chron blog, and the admiration of all of us who love the funny distraction.

So please kickass.
Hmmm ok so something with a huge budget and gets bad reviews and most of the time bad results......sounds like our defensive line. Where can I find a pick of them letting David Gerrard rund for a 4th and 8? I think that would win.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote