View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
You have probably noticed the new Donation feature. This a mod that will help us track donations and allow everyone to see how we are doing each month. Here are some things for everyone to know.

1.) You do not need to have a Paypal account to donate through Paypal. There is an area that says ...
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

Just click continue and you can proceed.

2.) If you are uncomfortable with submitting a credit card online you can send a check. To do so send it to ...
Texans Talk (also make the check out to Texans Talk)
7805 Elkhorn Mountain Trail
Austin, Texas 78729

3.) If you are not planning to donate please do not click the green "Donate" link, click an amount and submit just out of curiosity. This creates an unconfirmed donation.

4.) For now the donation goal is set to $150 a month. Our actual expense is $300 per month. However I have allowed another NFL team to host their board on our server. I am hoping between both of us we can reach the $300 per month to cover this thing.

BTW, the goal thing is for all to see the how we are doing. We will not be pulling the plug if the goal is not met (unless we run out of money )

5.) If you do donate the donation goal bar does not automatically update. It must be manually confirmed by me. Once I receive an email from Paypal and I can confirm the donation I will update the donation bar. I will try to stay on top of this however feel free to PM me if a couple of days goes by and your donation is still not confirmed.

As always we always appreciate the donations and your support.
Just a reminder everyone that it is a new month and time to donate to the message board to keep this thing going! It is very inexpensive and most of us use it frequently so you get a good return on the investment.

Steve