View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009   #6
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FoxSports says Texans QB is Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
This was written by the Nashville City Paper? Who's obsessed with who? Also, the Nashville City Paper? I love a creative name for a news outlet.
I'm thinking it was a Fruedian slip by the writer who wishes he was covering the Texans as opposed to the Tituns.

I mean as a Titun beat writer he gets to talk about....dumb and dumber and the soundbyte waiting to happen...Kerry Collins.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote