View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FoxSports says Texans QB is Collins

Quote:
Texans QB Kerry Collins said he believes teammates see him as a leader, and that he wants guys to know it is a role he willing accepts and embraces and that he doesn't mind letting guys know when things need to be corrected. "I probably do it more than you think. I just don't verbalize it outwardly and publicly," Collins said. "But I definitely will do that, and hopefully, guys see me as a solid foundation and a guy that can come to and talk to and know that my door is open to talk about things. I think that's an important part of being a leader, having good communication with the guys. I think they all feel like they can come talk to me if they need to." -- Nashville City Paper
This was written by the Nashville City Paper? Who's obsessed with who? Also, the Nashville City Paper? I love a creative name for a news outlet.