View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #56
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?
I know lots of things confuse you but the Oilers/Titans are my team but being in this area and having a 9er game on every Sunday when you are growing up makes you at least follow the team. They are in the NFC so if I have to chose a team that is not in the AFC it would be them. You do know that the Titans are in the AFC and the 49ers in the NFC right?

Quote:
Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)
Wow look at the big brain on Brad. I have plenty of friends to this day that bring up that game. It is even on the NFLs Greatest Comebacks cover and you better believe if we even went to blockbuster to pick up a movie one of those JA would suggest renting that or bring it up to the counter like we were going to rent it.

Quote:
Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.
Yes I also believe a great Tennessean died at that same battle ...

Quote:
Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.
Since you know nothing about the subject obviously for your idiotic remarks I will help you out. The state has not issued IOUs to anyone. The comptroller of the state threatened the governor that he would have to if a budget was not approved. See states can not pay bills without an approved budget regardless of the amount of money they have. The state over anticipated tax dollars for real-estate because they did not expect such a dramatic down turn in the mortgage industry and the heavy devaluation on property value which reduces property taxes collected.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 06-25-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote