View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #52
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done?
So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?

Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)

Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.

Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.

I used to believe the Titans would move to LA at the drop of the hat..but now that would be a step down because those in Tennesee do have the common sense to pay their bills, or elect those who do.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 06-25-2009 at 01:47 PM.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote