View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn. Your thesaurus must be exhausted.

Quote:
You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week.
Only been able to stomach that game two times. When it happened and about 6 month ago I watched half of it. Other then that it does not exist to me.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs.
Who?

Quote:
so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.
I figured all of the people who could remember the Oilers going to the playoffs in Houston were senile or had drowned in there tears.

Quote:
Your team has only existed for 10 years....
Thanks captain obvious. You know the sky is blue right?

Quote:
sometimes I think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.
To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Quote:
Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.
Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done?

Quote:
YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS
Best thing to come out of Texas

Quote:
REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND
I remember the empty seats the last season the Oilers were in Houston.

Quote:
WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!
Didn't you lose the that one?

Quote:
MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"
And the beat goes on ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote