View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #44
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.
Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.

You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week. Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs. so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.
Your team has only existed for 10 years....sometimes i think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.
Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.

YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote