View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.
You're fantasizing again. Do you have a whole scene planned out with soft jazz in the background? Pretty creepy dude pretty creepy ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote