View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I am aware of the diffence it is just your bitching and whining makes me always think Cow not Bull for some reason.
You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.