View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means.
As HOUSTON football fan, I am well acquainted with the NFL playoffs. I was watching Earl and the boys way back in the day before you decided to bandwagon the franchise.

See, HOUSTON football fans understand loyalty to our city, not a team owner. Unlike your bandwagon mentality, we have pride in where we live.