View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009   #26
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.
Huh?
I speak ENGLISH not whatever this is.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote