View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
None in our crib. I guess hanging your hat on winning against a team that just experienced a major hurricane blowing through town is all you've got, because it certainly can't be that fantastic playoff performance.

Lendale had better watch how much food he gulps down these days, because everyone knows that it's easy to choke when you're a Titan.
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote