View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slaton vs. Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'd be happy to have either RB on my team. Slaton or Johnson. Would not matter to me much but this concerns me a little about Chris Johnson...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

More power to him if he wants to do the TD celebration thing but those are two bad examples to follow. TO's antics entice feuds with his disrespecting the Cowgirls and the ball spin on the 50 yard line. Ernest Givens and his electric slide never really was meant to irk opposing teams. His slide was to get the fans pumped. TD celebrations should be for those to get fans pumped not irk or disrespect opponents. Ocho Cinco... I do like his antics but stick with one and make it a thing that fans can recognize and particpate in. I knew the electric slide was coming everytime Givens scored. I loved it.
I don't want to sound like I'm on TO or Stinco's side, but they at least seem like they have a few energized cells left in their brain. And, I might have JohnsonRB pegged wrong, but he sounds as if he has to thump his head every day to wake his last remaining brain cell.

I am far from perfect, but people destroying the English language has always been a pet-peeve of mine.