View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slaton vs. Johnson

I'd be happy to have either RB on my team. Slaton or Johnson. Would not matter to me much but this concerns me a little about Chris Johnson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL.com
Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson is using his Twitter account to solicit touchdown celebration suggestions because he wants to top the antics of Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

More power to him if he wants to do the TD celebration thing but those are two bad examples to follow. TO's antics entice feuds with his disrespecting the Cowgirls and the ball spin on the 50 yard line. Ernest Givens and his electric slide never really was meant to irk opposing teams. His slide was to get the fans pumped. TD celebrations should be for those to get fans pumped not irk or disrespect opponents. Ocho Cinco... I do like his antics but stick with one and make it a thing that fans can recognize and particpate in. I knew the electric slide was coming everytime Givens scored. I loved it.