View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have to admit that TD is correct! BUT, due to the LIMITED time I have to spend farming, I think I should get cut some slack! Not like I have nothing to do but sit around all day and FARM!! Geeezzzz!!! PLUS, I have to share my farming computer with two other people!! Are my excuses getting better? J/K! TDs farm rocks, and he shares ALL his pumpkins with Marcie, SOOOOOOO I detect a conspiracy here!! I think DB, Hardcore and I should buddy up and create some competition!!

I'll be glad to let you harvest my farm.