Thread: Stupid thought
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009   #4
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupid thought

There's so many people in those food lines, I don't think he has to worry about it much.

Stopping tailgating wouldn't make me buy food in his stadium. I'd just eat before or after like I do for Astros games. But stopping tailgating would get me seriously thinking about dropping my season tickets.

I would like to see them get a little more control of the mega party type tailgating. The ones with their own DJ or band or whatever and have to blast the music so loud you can't hear yourself think.

What ever happened to firing up a grill and popping a few old ones with a few friends? It's a tailgate, not a night club.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote