View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

So if Wand is ready to go against San Diego as a starter, could McKinney be seen as our "weak link" among starters? That would be an amazing 2 year turnaround considering he was likely our best lineman in 2002.

In the new zone blocking scheme, will this help Mckinney against the bigger, stronger DTs like Stroud and Henderson? I just remember last year people saying how he was being manhandled by them because he wasnt strong enough.

Also, how much of a transition will it be in game situations? Things look a lot better against teammates so will the line be a little clumsy for a few games as the players gel against new opponents?

This season has me very excited about what the offense can do if it stays healthy. I hope Carr can live up to expectations and prove doubters wrong.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote