View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009   #19
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Lady Texan on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I have a 1 year old girl...
patience
patience
patience

but she is the single greatest thing ever to happen to me.
This is one of the things that I'm sure will come to us, but if you were to ask me now I'd probably say that I have no patience for bratty/whiney/wound-up children. Of course, that is only based on me going out to the grocery store or mall and seeing kids absolutely screaming bloody murder, and their folks just ignoring them like nothing is happening. It's easy for me to look and think, "Better give that kid something to cry about!", but it's not my own. I'll really try to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy the ride.