View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009   #17
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Lady Texan on the way

Quote:
I think in today's society , we spend alot of time going to all kinds of afterschool activities . Do not get so busy that you neglect your family time , even if it's setting down for a 30 minute dinner .
Yeah, I can tell you about afterschool activities. We elected all stars for 7-8 y/o kids (my son one of them) Thursday before last. We then practiced the following Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, off Friday, practice Saturday, Today, Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Tourney starts Saturday (in Liberty), and we will play a double header win or lose. But I dread it being over.

Will echo a lot of the sentiments around here. You will be a pro in no time, especially since your heart is in the right place. Enjoy every moment, because they grow up so fast. I actually get really depressed thinking about it. Heck, my kids were just born, and now they are 7 (about to be 8) and 10......