View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009   #15
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Lady Texan on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Word. I'm QUICKLY learning that! I'm actually in the crapper right now sneaking around for my Texans fix. Ima get caught soon cause I've been in here quite a bit today.

Serious? LOL! now that's a fan!

Congratulations on your little girl! I'm with She Tex, That's some good advice. Because as a parent, girls and boy it doesn't matter what you will actually do as their parent, I find ANY parent would change something they had done or wish they had done something different, handled a situation differently.
Love and patience. And yes common sense.
Cherish her, they grow up SOOOOO fast.