View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009   #12
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Lady Texan on the way

Like most things, I'll just sit back and do what I feel is best. Let my common sense take over. I appreciate the advice everyone has given me, because it is getting close and even for just one day...it all hit me at once.

I just finished painting the nursery and put up all the "girly" stuff so it's beyond real now. I'm really going to try to enjoy the on-the-job training and ask my folks a lot of questions. I can say this about my dad, we might not have always got along but there's nothing that brings people together than a grandbaby! So it's great that we've found a way to talk and bond. Lots of good things are coming and I'm counting my blessing everyday. I'll take some photos when the big day comes and post them for everyone to see.

Joe, I'll be at the ready when she's 16!