View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Antonio Texans Fans : Time to Unite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I need to see a "good faith" effort from the Texans fans of SA. What I would like to see is Texans Fans of SA egg that Nick Tyler at one of their stations outings. He's the guy that ambushed the Texans traveling group and the Texans Cheerleaders. Give Nick a little payback!!
Want to egg that back on ha TB!?

Eh, Why not, the guy's an ass hat.

Maybe we should get the phone number to that guy's radio show and give him a call. He needs some more embarrassment. I couldn't believe some of the stuff he was saying last season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote