View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009   #20
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: good news i passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
o yah i went 2 there 4 3 months i move alot but allways guna be a texan fan

did u no the 7th grade princeable ust to go there =]] trying to rember name ill look up and give you his picture to see if you no him =[[ he played football and steel has the jersey lmao

p.s.

i been 2 schinderwolf dorree hilderbrant and strack..... maby thats y my spelling stinks so bad....
I went to private school from grades 4 through 8. I can honestly say that I learned more in any one year than I ever did in the 4 years in a public high school. I think I may have even regressed a little. Just wanted to throw that out there. lol.

Anyway, all jabs at the public school system aside, it's great that your moving from one tier to the next. Just remember that this is your time, and don't let anyone take it away from you.