View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009   #25
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default Re: The Return to Houston...

That is awesome dude, thanks alot for getting those details for me. I am going to do some research into everything and really try and make a trip like that, I have nothing but time on my hands when I get out there I can just keep going until my money runs dry so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this so I can see more of the country.

Also being the best in September won't mean a thing this year when they are well out of the race
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote