View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009   #2
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Antonio Texans Fans : Time to Unite.

Sounds like a plan. I've always noticed that some places have one paticular gathering place year round for their teams. Sort of like "The official spot for Houston Texan fans in San Antonio". Some bars even discount repeat customers. Might I suggest the new Bikinis sports bar

I'm not sure how convienent it would be to have one centralized location, but even mom and pop bars are more than willing to accomidate a lare number of fans who are guaranteed to bring in some dinero.

Not sure if this is a "reaching out" type deal but it's a suggestion on how to unite the Texan faithful.