View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Return to Houston...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Haha, ah right, thanks for clearing that up, and there is no worries about me getting caught up in the 'smokies', Can't beat Texas.

I would come straight down to Houston, but I am going to be trying to hit as many Baseball games on the east coast as I can while I am up there, Mets,Yankees, Phillies etc, and If I were to come straight down to Houston it would mean I'd have to watch the Astros
Actually, for the last ten-twelve years, the 'Stros 'been among the best in September!

I can only hope that trend continues.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote