View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009   #78
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
What? he just said he wanted out and he is sucking in Tennessee besides that, nothing.....

I dont know, I dont want him.....

Ive never been more sorry for starting a topic, IM sorry to all, someone.........(running out of air)..........just end it.....(gasping for air but speaking with deep conviction)..........erase the thread,BOOM
That is what happens when you PUI. I would have thought Thorn's drunk thread would have been the appropriate place for this thread. Maybe a mod will move it there for you.

(just go with it Wes, I am trying to give you an out)