View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #62
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Yeah, we got the same email. Guess the waiting list folks that have been there for years have also bailed on it.. Everyone has to choose what it right for their families during these times.Football for some is a great escape from the reality of whats going on in the economy, for others, it is just a game and that the expense of it is not worth it... Understand both sides of the coin there.. But honestly, how often are the seats really sold out... Paid tickets and actual butts in seats are not the same.. So the Texans saying they have sold out every game is not incorrect, but I would bet my life that it is no where near correct as in the stadium being full all those games...
Yeah...I agree. I don't think I have ever seen that stadium 100% full except for the very 1st game. I just wonder if we are going to see our first blackout. It won't matter to me as i will be there...but it would suck for others.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote