View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #73
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 166327 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
What? he just said he wanted out and he is sucking in Tennessee besides that, nothing.....

I dont know, I dont want him.....

Ive never been more sorry for starting a topic, IM sorry to all, someone.........(running out of air)..........just end it.....(gasping for air but speaking with deep conviction)..........erase the thread,BOOM
oh....
is that all?
I thought someone had leaked a memo from Bud saying VY could be had at reasonable cost.
:o)

I move that we all just let this thread pass quietly into the abyss.... I figure your thread starting skills are rusty due to this dead period we all are suffering thru due to no football. Even the media is struggling. I mean, the radio talk shows are still going on because LeBron didn't shake hands....
puh-leeeeaze! who gives a ....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote