View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #62
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Just got this email from the Texans. Is this a sign?

Attention Texans Fan,
We've identified some seats that are currently available in your section! Do you have enough in 2009? Is there anyone you know that would want to experience all the hard hitting action at a Texans game with you? Now is the time. And remember, special food and beverage incentives exist for those season ticket holders who refer someone who purchases season tickets for 2009.

For more information or to reserve your tickets today call me at ...
I do believe the Texans have sent me a letter and a little card every year asking me if I wanted additional tickets. I think the stadium will be full again if the Texans are winning....if they start off slow again then I think it will be hard to fill. It is only June and I think we need to wait until training camp and the preseason starts before we start to speculate. I don't care if no one shows up...I'LL BE THERE!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote