View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #69
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Speaking of unspoken rules, since you didn't use the sarcasm sign on the original post, we'll have to figure that you were serious. So, two questions:

(1) What makes you think Vince is on the trading block?

(2) In what possible way would he fit our offense?
(assuming Vince suddenly had an infusion of heart and was magically given the ability to throw an accurate pass - I know, I know... there's still that whole ability to read a defense thing that needs work, but I don't want to use up ALL my Genie's damned magic trying to give VY a brain too...)
What? he just said he wanted out and he is sucking in Tennessee besides that, nothing.....

I dont know, I dont want him.....

Ive never been more sorry for starting a topic, IM sorry to all, someone.........(running out of air)..........just end it.....(gasping for air but speaking with deep conviction)..........erase the thread,BOOM

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote