View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #65
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideTexan View Post
I'm not sure of that.....He might quit on his 3 team mates. I think he would do better as a parking attendant. He can just play for the first couple of hours and then if he quits...no body would really care...the parking lot is already full. Maybe as a part time beer guy.....Start work after halftime and then quit after the 3rd quarter.
Good Point on the flag boy.

Most of the parking attendants have no idea whats going on anyways.

But the beer idea is horrible. I don't need someone who isn't accurate pouring my beer and spilling it everywhere and ending up with a 60/40 head to beer ratio, but thinking it's ok because he has intangibles and in the end "willed" the beer into my cup. Only to shout out, "This is MY beer stand!" afterwards.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote