View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #60
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Just got this email from the Texans. Is this a sign?

Attention Texans Fan,
We've identified some seats that are currently available in your section! Do you have enough in 2009? Is there anyone you know that would want to experience all the hard hitting action at a Texans game with you? Now is the time. And remember, special food and beverage incentives exist for those season ticket holders who refer someone who purchases season tickets for 2009.

For more information or to reserve your tickets today call me at ...
Yeah, we got the same email. Guess the waiting list folks that have been there for years have also bailed on it.. Everyone has to choose what it right for their families during these times.Football for some is a great escape from the reality of whats going on in the economy, for others, it is just a game and that the expense of it is not worth it... Understand both sides of the coin there.. But honestly, how often are the seats really sold out... Paid tickets and actual butts in seats are not the same.. So the Texans saying they have sold out every game is not incorrect, but I would bet my life that it is no where near correct as in the stadium being full all those games...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote