View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #64
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I would pick up VY for 2, and only 2, reasons...

1. We pick him up in exchange for a plain cheese sandwich and are guaranteed by another team to take him off our hands in exchange for a 6" sub from subway. Just the sandwich, the combo would be asking too much. Even a veggie only one would suffice.

2. We trade the original sandwich to make him one of those flag runner guys whenever we score

I'm not sure of that.....He might quit on his 3 team mates. I think he would do better as a parking attendant. He can just play for the first couple of hours and then if he quits...no body would really care...the parking lot is already full. Maybe as a part time beer guy.....Start work after halftime and then quit after the 3rd quarter.