View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009   #52
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
You all are crazy VY just has that win/leadership he brings to the table....the man is a winner period. I've said it once and I say it again I would have him over Schaub any day.

For yall to criticize him is just retarded, and don't make sense. And I know majority of the TT members will back me up on this too, he's got that "it" factor. From the long VY thread this will go on and on but if you are any kind of FB junkie you would know I'm right.
ummmm yeaaaahhh riiiight gotcha...............