View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #13
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need more proof that VY has some maturity issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
VY can't read defenses, though, and this has been one of his major weaknesses for his entire football career. You can get by with pure athleticism in high school and college, but in the pros, a one trick pony doesn't live long. He's going to have to devote a LOT of time studying film and upgrading his mental game if he really wants to be a decent QB in the NFL. Defenses know how to defend running QBs, and if he lacks accuracy in his passing game and cannot overcome emotional adversity, I do not expect to see him achieving a high level of success.
Good Post. Check out this interview Colin Cowherd did with Trent Dilfer. It's great:

http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=4224725

Trent Dilfer is as good an analyst as there is right now. He summed it up perfectly.