View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
And whose fault is that? Certainly not VY's.

If the Tits would just give the guy a chance....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I sure hope you meant to put a sarcasm sign on that.
I'm pretty sure that Mailman was being sarcastic. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

But I say that because of his post in the other VY thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I am laughing my ass off about this because my fellow UT alums here in Austin and elsewhere are now fighting amongst themselves about VY's attitude and overall suckiness. Hahahaha.

Some will always be in the "OMG f *uck da haterz VY iz de bestest" camp, but many others are finally calling out #10 for his immaturity and criticizing his excus-making enablers in Longhorn Nation.

Suddenly they're not so fond of the Tennessee Titans.