View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #36
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
He could be a perfect fit still for someone who is looking to implement the Wildcat offense.

I'd like to hear a Titans fan point of view on this. Is the franchise trying to help him get his starter role and the team doesn't like him or are they just saying they will give him an opportunity to win but really Collins will be their man no matter?
He makes too many poor decisions. The point of the Wildcat is to trick people, take advantage of forced errors, and not make mistakes. VY is a mistake everytime he touches the ball.