View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #22
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Has anyone even read my opinion of vince? I dont like him. I havnt said "hey lets give up mario for vince!" or demeaco, or andre, or even fred bennet, I say give up no one of any importance, simply a what if situation. Im basically suggesting that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM would be intrested to see what happens if VY gets some kind of shot in Houston, wether he sucks or not. And by shot I dont mean in a starting role or ever even touching the field, maybe just a 3rd string try out.

I dont want to do it, and obviously neither does anyone else.

Neg rep.....c'mon, your breaking the unspoken rules.....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote