View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #17
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Maybe if he player change of pace running back. He is an awful QB with little to no smarts and no desire to put in the work to better himself. He's David Carr who runs a little faster and is less accurate. Carr's a loser, so is VY. I know it breaks UT people's hearts to see the chosen one fail, but he did. That's what he gets for being such a cocky *******. The EA commercials and the "This is my house" in Reliant. No thanks.