View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009   #6
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
I think if we can get him and only give up some scrub itd be a good deal, he should be cheap and he can work his way up the strings or off the team, I dont know. I am not a big fan of his pro career, at all, but some people really do need just the right situation.
What would be the impetus of the trade? Reuniting him with Kasey Studdard so that he wouldn't have to travel as far for their all night parties?