View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need more proof that VY has some maturity issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Well, here it is:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...elsewhere.html

"If them guys don't want me to be in there man, it's time for me to make a career change for myself," Young said. "Because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

I'm not a guy that bashes Vince, because I believe that his problem is that he's never had to battle adversity on the football field. His actions are indicating that he's not mature enough to deal with it. Good luck to the guy, but he needs to grow up-quick, fast, and in a hurry!

Already been posted.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote