View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Nitro That invite is lifetime
We will take you up on that. We never made it that time. I don't know what exactly happened but probably had more to do with us wanting to get in the stadium when the doors open. We like watching the warmups and whatnot. Getting us in our seats by kickoff isn't really a problem. It was a great day that day. Loads of fun!

Our parking passes are in the yellow lot so I'm not sure how difficult it'll be to head on over to the blue from yellow but we'll make the trek at least once. We'd like to learn about setting up a good tailgate. I've got a vehicle idea that I'd like to make a reality but need to scan the tailgates and ensure my idea remains unique!