View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foodservice Ups its Game

I always enjoyed the Luther's barbeque baked potato, but heard the ones from the new vendor aren't as good. I really like the Prince's hamburgers. Everything else is so-so except the baked funnel cakes leave a lot to be desired, fried please.

I like the barbeque beef sandwiches at Toyota Center, the chili dogs, and chicken strips, although I usually don't buy the four chicken strips unless I can share them.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote