View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009   #17
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foodservice Ups its Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
in 70 games (or whatever), I can't recall eating at Reliant. It might have something to do with the previous 5 hours before the game starts, but generally I'm just not that hungry.
Normally that's true for me as well...but sometimes I want to get something for my daughter...or wife. Rarely do I need something for myself. If I go at halftime, sometimes its middle of the 3rd qurater before we get back to our seats which is absolutely unacceptable.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote