View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009   #12
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foodservice Ups its Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Heck no...Reliant has not stepped it up. The food isn't bad...but it certainly is not great and don't even think about trying to buy something at halftime. The nimwits they have serving don't give a flying flip about being there and move slower than molasses.
I went to a Dynamo game at Robertson stadium about a month ago. Those counter folks make the Reliant workers look like brain surgeons. I was honestly concerned about how the person serving me, actually got through each day of his life without harm.

Apparently there is a pecking order I'm not aware of, as far as the labor pool for staffing games.